- Erasmus+ Key action 1: Youth Exchange
- Topic of the exchange: Sport, health, active citizenship
- Venue: Abovyan, Armenia
- Dates of the project: 09.09.19-17.09.19 in Armenia
- Dates of APV (advanced planning visit): 25.06.19-28.06.19 in Armenia
- Hosting organization: Future in Our Hands Armenia – see website https://fioh-ngo.com/
- Sending organization: Proactive Mind Czech Republic
- Number of people from the Czech Republic: 4 participants + 1 group leader
- Age of participants: All participants should be in age range 20 – 25 years old
- What is included: The project is funded from Erasmus+ programme. Accomodation, food and activities durin the project are cover by organizers.
- Travel expenses of Czech participants will be reimbursed after the project up to 360 EUR per person.
- Infopack APV: HEALTHY YOU-TH APV infopack
- Infopack: HEALTHY YOU-TH infopack
How to apply:
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30.5.2019.
Selected participants will be notified until 4.6.2019.
If selected for the youth exchange, you are obligated to confirm your participation within 24h from receiving the email. Your place will be otherwise offered to other candidates.
Selected participants will be obligated to buy travel tickets before 10.6.2019.
Description of the project:
The project will promote healthy lifestyle through physical activities including sport and at the same time will raise cultural awareness of participants. They’ll learn about the traditions and cultures of different countries.
The participants involved in the youth exchange will learn, see and explore different types of sports and healthy lifestyle as well as they will learn about the problems that youth have in other countries and try to rise and reveal it to the society.
It hopes to initiate a change in culture whereby inactive people take small steps to being active in society, feeling encouraged to take part in sport and physical activities in an environment where they feel welcomed and comfortable, and getting to know about a healthy lifestyle.
Profile of participants:
-to have the ability to use English as the working language
throughout the project (at least basic);
– to have a willingness to fulfill an open and active role in the youth exchange;
-to be interested in healthy lifestyle, sportive (not professional required)
– the availability to attend the full duration of the project;
– an opportunity to share new information, skills and contacts within their own
organization and youth in their countries;
-to have a willingness to share the gained skills with his/her communities, to make
the project to have multiplier effect.