ENTREVOLUTION IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Do you have some business idea in your mind but don’t feel like starting yet? Is it because you are missing courage or some skills? Or do you simply need the final push and a business plan on the canvas? Well, it is time to meet other 29 likeminded young people and youth workers in Blansko, CZ in December 2019. An intense week full of workshops will turn ideas into solid business plans and strangers into great friends!
- Erasmus+ Key action 1: Training course
- Topic of the exchange: Entrepreneurship
- Venue: Blansko, Czech Republic
- Dates: 8.12-15.12.2019 plus travel days
- Hosting organization: Proactive Mind Czech Republic
- Partner organizations: VagaMondo, TBC, IDA, Future in Our Hands, DIVERSAWAY, League of Youth Voluntary Service
- Number of countries: 7
- Number of participants: 30
- Infopack: ENTREVOLUTION_infopack
- Application form: Entrevolution – application form
Involved countries and partners:
- Italy – Vagamondo
- Lithuania – We Go Project
- Croatia – IDA
- Armenia – FIOH
- Belarus – LYVS
- Georgia – DIVERSAWAY
Profile of participants:
- Age limit: 19 – 26
- Perfect command of English
- Youth worker or aspiring entrepreneur
- Zero or little experience with entrepreneurship
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to attend the whole project
What is the project about?
The aim of this training course is to positively change the attitudes of young people towards each of the basic principals of entrepreneurship. To provide you with knowledge and competence which would help you to decide whether you are the right one for opening your own business. To eventually help you with your first entrepreneurial steps.
- Teambuildings and city games
- Presentation skills
- Finance: Fund it
- Marketing: Get it out there
- Project management: Track the way
- Business Model canvas
- Business Idea Generation: Make it work
How to apply:
Entrepreneurship takes courage. As well as talking in front of a camera. But you can do it. Instead of filling long and boring application form, we only want you to fill in basic information about you. Keep the rest for a video. Submit the application form with the 1 minute long video to your sending organization until September 30th. Selected candidates will be notified until October 14th.
TOPIC OF THE VIDEO:
Who are you? What are the 3 things which you need to learn to become a successful entrepreneur? Why?
Final video from the previous business TC