- Erasmus+ Key action 1: Youth Exchange
- Topic of the exchange: Entrepreneurship
- Venue: Dilijan, Armenia
- Dates: 1.9. – 9.9.2018 plus travel days
- Hosting organization: Future in Our Hands Armenia – see website https://fioh-ngo.com/
- Sending organization: Proactive Mind Czech Republic
- Number of people from the Czech Republic: 5 participants + 1 group leader
- Age of participants: All participants should be in age range 20-28 years old
- What is included: The project is funded from Erasmus+ programme. Accomodation, food and activities durin the project are cover by organizers.
- Travel expenses of Czech participants will be reimbursed after the project up to 360 EUR per person.
- Infopack: STARTUP BOOMERANG-FInal Info Pack (2)
How to apply:
Fill this registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org until 12.7.2018.
Selected participants will be notified until 17.7.2018.
If selected for the youth exchange, you are obligated to confirm your participation within 24h from receiving the email. Your place will be otherwise offered to other candidates.
Selected particants will be obligated to buy travel tickets before 10.6.2018.
Description of the project:
„StartUp Boomerang“ is a youth exchange that will gather participants from the
Netherlands, Armenia, Czech Republic, Spain, Ukraine& Montenegro.
The youth exchange includes a very actual topic- leadership, European citizenship and
unemployment. This is an intensive, innovative and challenging youth exchange,
combined with exceptional social activities and local visits.
Participants will get a deep understanding of their own leadership style, their ambitions
motivations, and the next steps they need to take in their personal and career development.
This youth exchange will help the participants and their surrounding to create their dream
job, create work opportunities for the others , develop new ideas and ambitions, a new level
of self-awareness, and (of course) new friends for life.
THE AIM OF THE PROJECT
- To fight against the level of unemployment
- To develop leadership skills
- To create a space or young leaders to develop their ideas
- To discover the theme of leadership
- To develop „soft skills“ about leadership, communication, presentation skills within unemployed youth
- To develop better understanding towards other cultures
- To build cooperation and international relations across participants and Europe.
- To develop international cooperation and create projects together, which will address to social problems
- Ice-breakers and activities to get to know each other
- Team-building and trust-building activities
- Intercultural and experiential learning
- Sport activities, competitions
- Creative working sessions
- Activities prepared and run by participants
- Brainstorming, discussions, debates
- Meeting with local organizations
- Intercultural learning activities
- Activities concerning prejudice, discrimination, racism, xenophobia
- Evening activities and free time