KICKSTART YOUR BUSINESS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC!
Do you have some business idea in your mind but don’t feel like starting yet? Is it because you are missing a courage or some skills? Or do you simply need the final push and a business plan on the canvas? Well, that was the case of 31 young people and youth workers in Blansko, CZ in December 2018. Intense week full of workshop has turned the ideas into solid business plans and 31 young entrepreneurs proved it during the final Shark Tank. What a week!
- Erasmus+ Key action 1: Training course
- Topic of the exchange: Entrepreneurship
- Venue: Blansko, Czech Republic
- Dates: 3.12 – 10.12.2018 plus travel days
- Hosting organization: Proactive Mind Czech Republic
- Partner organizations: Jugend Bildung und Kultur, GreenRope, TBC, Go Europe, IDA , Future in Our Hands, DIVERSAWAY, League of Youth Voluntary Service
- Number of countries: 9
- Number of participants: 31
What was the project about?
The project called Kickstart your business was designed to help solve current problem of both Europe and young people across Europe and its partner countries. One side of the problem is unemployment of youngsters and on the other side it is a lack of entrepreneurial skills and unwillingness to take over the responsibility for their career life and to conduct activities which could help to develop their own potential. The aim of this Training Course was to change attitudes of these young people towards each of basic principals of entrepreneurship and to provide them with knowledge and competence which would help them to decide whether they are the right ones for opening their own business and eventually help them with the first entrepreneurial steps.
Participants worked on their own business plans and on related topics. They also actively organized part of the program for other participants.
During this Training Course participants were playing managerial game, learning how to promote their ideas and businesses with multiple tools and as the main goal they created a simplified business plan for their own business. They also visited couple of entrepreneurial incubators and similar inspiring places.
This 8 days long Training Course took place in Blansko, Czech Republic in December 2018 and welcomed 31 young aspiring entrepreneurs and youth workers.
The aim of the project
- To fight against the level of unemployment
- To develop entrepreneurial skills
- To create a space or young leaders to develop their ideas
- To develop „soft skills“ related to leadership, communication, presentation skills among youth workers
- To develop „hard skills“ related to business and entrepreneurship
- To build cooperation and international relations across participants and Europe.
- To develop international cooperation of youth organizations and projects relating to the topic of youth entrepreneurship
Final video from the project